Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Post No. 031 : Arthur's Email : 5775.04.27

Today, Tuesday, July 14th, is the last day to get a free refillable 5.5 x 8.5 inch leather journal with 2 40 page refills and free 3 initial personalization on both, the journal and the bag.

One person labeled this as the "perfect writer's package"

You do not need a coupon or anything.  It's all on the product page and will go away tomorrow.

Just click HERE or on the picture right below this to go directly to the product page
and the new video we made for you to see the potential of this bag and what I carry in it. 

What I failed to mention in the video was that this bag comes with an extra set of straps for the back.

You can see the bottom straps in the picture below.  But now we are giving you an extra set of straps for the top part as well.  It is the newest improvement to this very popular bag. 


Urban Explorer Bag video

Btw... I was able to fit all my audio gear (mic, 2 small tripods, phone attachment stuff and cables) into that roll up tool pouch.  It completely filled it up and the straps were more than long enough to wrap it securely to the bottom.


Below is the original email I sent re. this bag... just in case you missed it.

About 8 years ago, very late on a Wednesday evening, I bought a one way train ticket from Santa Fe (Lamy actually) to Chicago.

Thursday I made the bag you see below and early Friday morning hopped on the train to Chicago, carrying my new bag.

That trip ended 2 weeks later on the East Coast  in CT and you won't believe what was there waiting for me when I arrived home at the Albuquerque airport... not in forever will you be able to guess it.  But what was there will make some of you smile REALLY BIG and it will bless others in their core. 

My Old Friend

Old Friend



It is a completely one off bag, imperfect, and I carried it for over 8 years (took the pic today) until I made this one below, the Urban Explorer, which is my new GO TO bag.

It holds my thermos (strapped to the back), canister of tea (strapped to the front), glasses, books, pens, extra paper, the 6.5x13 inch sheets I like to draw plans with, a ceramic gaiwan and 2 ceramic cups, a strainer, a rag...

...and I still cannot fill it up.  Just can't do it.

It will hold an iPad or the big Samsung tablet but not my laptop which, I don't carry with me anyway.

The NEW GoTo Bag

 MY UE FrontMy UE Back 

I can load it up or I can compact it down to near nothing.

It is bombproof but lightweight made of full grain Italian leather that is soft and supple and will get softer over time and develop a remarkable patina. 

As some of you know, our leather is unique.  It is made exclusively for us by a 6th generation tannery in Italy.  It took 2 years of working together to get it right. 

This bag will continue to hold my stories and pass them down to my new grandson, Eiger, when he is ready to carry a bag, this bag even, at which time he and I will sit down and I will share it's secrets.

Oh... I almost forgot.  I carry my journal in there too and... 

You can't buy the journal I use but...
you can get it for FREE
if you buy the bag.

You can get it with or without the patch that says "Places my Soul has Been".

It comes with 2 - 40 page blank refills.

AND, I will even put your 3 initials on it for free as well.


Safe Travels from Alex and I!
Create and Keep your Stories

 
 
 
Arthur and Alex 
owner, Renaissance Art
 
PS.  We got so many emails of people wanting my "Old Friend" pictured above.  Well, I have another, older, Old Friend of a bag.  I'll share that with you in an upcoming email.
 
If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below: 
Unsubscribe


No comments:

Post a Comment